Join the Team
JOIN THE EMS UNLIMITED TEAM
- Event Services – Providing medical care at special events: Athletic Trainers, EMTs, Paramedics and RNs
- Transports Specialist – Provides medical care in the Inter-facility Transports (IFT) Environment – EMTs and Paramedics
- Wildfire Support – Functions in an on-call capacity, responds to wildfires and disasters – EMTs and Paramedics
- Medical Trainers – Provides CPR and additional EMS education at remote sites or from the Rifle Training Center – EMTs and Paramedics
What To Expect When You Apply
- Our goal is to make your experience as enjoyable as possible, if something isn’t working, please let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firstly, we’ll review your application for qualifications and experience.
- If you’re selected to proceed in the interview process for one of our EMS jobs in Colorado or the greater region, our hiring manager will contact you within 3 days of submitting your application to schedule a time for your initial interview.
- Your initial interview is what we call the Culture Screen. What does that mean? We’re looking for specific EMS professionals that understand our company’s focus on teamwork, optimism, professionalism and excellence. In short, if you don’t mesh with our company’s mission, the job might not be the right fit for you.
- Culture interviews are conducted via video call. However, if you’re not able to attend via video on the day of your scheduled interview, please ask our team to reschedule for another day/time.
- After your Culture Screen, our Clinical Coordinator will contact you via email to schedule your Clinical Screen. This is where you can showcase your clinical strengths and your experience as a healthcare/EMS provider.
- Our team will collaborate on a hiring decision after you successfully complete both the Culture and Clinical interviews. Subsequently, if we see you as a good fit for one of the EMS jobs in Colorado or the greater region with EMS Unlimited, our HR department will contact you with the next steps.
- HR will need to get your paperwork in order—after that, our team will train you, and get you ready for your first shift.
WE’RE EXCITED TO MEET YOU!
We’re looking for healthcare providers to fill various EMS jobs in Colorado and the surrounding region. At EMS Unlimited we are proud to offer an exciting and rewarding work experience! Check below for our current job openings and submit your application today! We look forward to meeting you!
Available Jobs at EMS Unlimited
Browse through our available jobs and see what interests you! To learn more and apply, click the “APPLY” button.